WE are relaunching our website

WE are super excited that we can finally relaunch our website. It’s something that we have been wanting to do for some time as the old [current] site has become highly unstable and nearly impossible to manage and maintain, as most of you know.

The existing website, with all its archives, will continue to be available at archive.wildearth.tv and [for a while] the chat will continue to work here. But this site is now totally unmanaged and WE really want everyone to move across to the new site at wildearth.tv, register there and start chatting there. In a little while we will be decommissioning the chat on the old site [as it cannot be supported] but aim to keep the archives running for as long as we can. When WE eventually cannot maintain these archives you will be able to still catch up on safariLIVE shows you have missed on YouTube.

You will also be able to continue watching safariLIVE at safarilive.wildearth.tv on YouTube and of course continue chatting there as well. Also, you can watch safariLIVE on Nat Geo at: wildsafarilive.com or http://www.nationalgeographic.com/video/safari-live/. Nat Geo have decided to remove the #safariLIVE Twitter widget but WE aim to add this back to wildearth.tv soon as well as ask Nat Geo to also bring this widget back. WE have heard you.

You will need to re-register on the new site. In other words your registration on the ‘old’ site will NOT work on the new site. If you have any difficulties please mail vt.ht1513101515raedl1513101515iw@tr1513101515oppus1513101515 and one of the amazing admin team will help you out. You will also be able to register through a social login with your Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram or LinkedIn profiles.

WE are very proud of our new site which works on mobile devices as well as on desktops and while we understand that change is always difficult we ask that you work with us to make this change as painless as possible.

Thank you for all your support over the many years and WE look forward to connecting you to nature for many years to come … it’s in our nature.

By | 2017-11-26T19:43:04+00:00 July 9th, 2017|Uncategorized|23 Comments

About the Author:

23 Comments

1. NADEGE SCHOENFELD July 9, 2017 at 11:07 pm - Reply

Thank you Louise! It is so exciting to be part of this new Wild Earth chapter!

2. Ruth Srebrenik July 10, 2017 at 1:03 am - Reply

where do I register for new site?

3. shemomo July 10, 2017 at 2:35 am - Reply

I love love LOVE the new site!!!

4. KenyaPenguin July 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm - Reply

New site is very nice and just want to thank you for all the hard work that went (and goes) into it.

5. Don Milton July 10, 2017 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Hi WE tv Well done you made it , your sites open a big door for the kids of the future the WORD is RESPECT all living creatures, Life is short in Africa if your on four legs or on the wing and in the water All our lives revolve around animals in some way Great Work. Ps Stick me down for Zoomie or Mod if Required. ( sorry iam crawling git) ThanksWE.

6. AvidBirder July 10, 2017 at 11:32 pm - Reply

I appreciate so much this new site !!! Please continue to help us with the “bugs” of the new site. Thanks.

7. twgardenia July 11, 2017 at 9:07 am - Reply

Wonderful to see the profile page 🙂 Meet the team !! 🙂 Will there be a video mark page still ?

8. Janice Belyea July 12, 2017 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Hi, I was wondering why SafariLIVE page can’t be viewed in full screen?

9. Jane Porter July 17, 2017 at 2:09 pm - Reply

For someone who does not use social media will we still be able to send questions through email while on drive?

10. Eugene Leonard July 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm - Reply

No Playable sources have error in loading Petespond and Djuma cam it was working Friday and now nothiing has something happening or just busy getting website in order can watch safari live via webpage.

thanks

11. splatt116 July 19, 2017 at 3:15 am - Reply

Is there a link to the archives at the old site?

12. Daniel July 19, 2017 at 2:36 pm - Reply

I am a camera operator that is really intent on joining the team!
    how would i go about contacting you to show you my work and CV?
    and possibly set up an interview

13. JB. *protected email* July 20, 2017 at 1:05 am - Reply

Your site does not function on iPad – in Chrome or Safari – does not load properly and does not work , even tho I am registered , I cannot log in – please fix !

14. Jane Harwood July 24, 2017 at 4:08 am - Reply

Congrats on the new site! Well done! Wishing you continued success for years to come! Love the Team page!! Love WildEarth! Love SafariLIVE!!

15. Clarence C Hoening July 29, 2017 at 2:50 am - Reply

I am trying to log-in but the system tells me my e-mail has not been verified.

How in the world do I get to sign-in.

16. Linda August 4, 2017 at 9:21 pm - Reply

Hi,,Why was my comment removed?????? I have watched these cams for over 4 years and when chat was added,wellllll,that goes without saying.The operators as well as the participatants are really annoying.They do not zoom in on anything.They like to chat with everyone in there.I’ll find other cams…….

17. Linda Osburn August 7, 2017 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Am unable to send chat on my IPad. I am able on Kindle Fire. Any idea why send button not working on IPad. It used to until few days ago.

18. HBMatimba August 9, 2017 at 1:24 am - Reply

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows when or if the cam is going to be fixed at Arathusa?
    Thankyou

19. Gert Kost August 12, 2017 at 9:14 pm - Reply

How can we become zoomie?

20. fuweng August 18, 2017 at 8:06 am - Reply

Hi,Rob bruyns,How are you,How about the Celopatra family today?thank you .

21. Abbie Scott August 30, 2017 at 6:42 am - Reply

Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blogging visitors, due to it’s pleasant articles