Game On with safariLIVE and Nat Geo WILD!

Nat Geo WILD and safariLIVE kick-off a five day binge of thrilling African adventure from two of the continent’s most famous wilderness destinations.

Explore the vast open plains of Kenya’s Maasai Mara and bundu-bash through South Africa’s iconic Sabi Sand Game Reserve as the expert guides search for the biggest of big game!

Africa is coming all the way to you this February, but how about getting your game face on for a trip to experience the majesty of Africa yourself? National Geographic Journeys is giving two lucky viewers in the United States a chance to play their way into their own African dream safari.

Bingo! You guessed it, Safari Bingo is back and the stakes are higher than ever. Tune in to the nightly two hour safari specials and have your chance to score a winning ticket. Get your head in the game here for your chance to win with National Geographic Journeys!

Unfortunately this time the prize is only available for viewers based in the United States. However we are working on expanding this to a global audience and having many more prizes in the future.

For any safariLIVE addicts not based in the United States you will still be able to join in on all the safari action from your usual viewing platform.

So strap on your boots and dust off those gloves for the super safariLIVE kick-off on Sunday, 4 Feb 10pm ET only on Nat Geo WILD!

By | 2018-01-27T08:07:22+00:00 January 25th, 2018|Featured, safariLIVE|14 Comments

About the Author:

14 Comments

1. FlightlessOstrich February 1, 2018 at 6:36 am - Reply

should also be limited to paying cable subscribers also. that is what pays for all of this and the support of those paying viewers. if you want to play you got to pay.

• TiLynn February 7, 2018 at 8:48 am - Reply

Yeah! I agree! We are posing subscribers and is definitely only fair!

• TiLynn February 7, 2018 at 8:48 am - Reply

Yeah I agree! We are paying subscribers add it’s only fair!

2. DebS February 4, 2018 at 9:57 pm - Reply

Sensationalizing animal suffering is inappropriate to use to monetize increased viewer participation.

• Claire Armendinger February 6, 2018 at 2:06 am - Reply

Do you not realize that these animals might go extinct if people are not aware of the beauty of all wildlife? They are hardly sensationalizing animal suffering…have you ever watched an episode??? And if you have, you are obviously not paying attention….

3. S. Evens February 5, 2018 at 12:25 am - Reply

So if your not on cable you can’t play?

• Claire Armendinger February 6, 2018 at 2:08 am - Reply

I don’t get cable–it is also on youtube. You can watch on the computer, tablet, or smart tv.

• Barbara February 8, 2018 at 10:47 pm - Reply

I watch this show all the time. I’m upset because I’ve been trying to get the Bingo cards for 3 days, for some reason I never get any,
      What is up with that.

4. Kathy Baker February 5, 2018 at 3:19 am - Reply

This is a great idea. I can’t wait to play. I will pay for sure

5. Kathy Baker February 5, 2018 at 3:20 am - Reply

Yes, I will pay to play.

6. Janice Elizondo February 7, 2018 at 4:28 am - Reply

Where do I get the bingo card I’ll pay to pay

7. Janice Elizondo February 7, 2018 at 4:28 am - Reply

I love Nat Geo wow I love it this is on my bucket list I want to go

8. Janice Elizondo February 7, 2018 at 5:23 am - Reply

How do I go online so I can see the card I’ll pay to play

9. Barbara February 8, 2018 at 10:51 pm - Reply

I watch safari live on my Nat Geo channel since 2015, so I’m a subscriber. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to play Bingo.
    I have taken notes for the game. Please help,