WildEarth wants you to get the kind of support and help that you need. We are a company that prides itself on the ability to listen, improve and change. Therefore we want you to know who to contact for any issues, complaints, suggestions or queries that you may have.
You can email us at if you are a journalist, we are standing by to help provide information. Please also visit our press page.
If you would like to get in contact with the WildEarth management then please email .
These emails will automatically be sent to Graham Wallington (CEO), Emily Wallington (Content Director) and Peter Braat (Technical Director).
Jobs at WildEarth
- If you have a query, problem or concern about something in a chat room, then email us at . This is also a good contact address for any other social or community-related issues.
- If you feel someone on our team treated you unfairly by e.g. banning you from chat incorrectly, you can email .
- If you are having a problem with the registration process then email and we will try to fix it and get you going.
- If you discover a problem on the website, or are unable to get any of the streams to work on your computer, then please email .
- Should you see any content on our site that you think is in violation of copyright laws then please email .
- If you have a concern about your privacy or someone else’s being compromised, please email right away.
Make us better
- If you have a suggestion about how WE could be doing better then please email .
- Also, if you have are unhappy with something or have a complaint and would like to be heard please email .
Please, do try to be polite as after all our intentions are good and if WE have upset you that was not intentional.
A community works best when its members are involved with running and maintaining it. If you would like to see if you can help, please send an e-mail to one of the following addresses: