A Participant must:
- be a natural person and at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the date of entry,
- reside in the United Kingdom, and
- submit their entry before 23:59 GMT on December 4th, 2023.
The Promotion is not open to employees/freelancers (or members of their immediate families namely sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, or spouses) of WildEarth companies, their subsidiaries, affiliates, sister companies or any third parties involved in the execution of the Promotion, either directly or indirectly. If any such person wins the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel such participation.
The Promotion will afford Participants the chance to win a total (6) six-night stay for 2 people sharing at three different lodges in the Amakhala Game Reserve in South Africa.
The prize is inclusive of :
- All meals, snacks, teas & coffees and local beverages
- Two guided game drives per night’s stay.
- Return flights in economy class between the UK and South Africa and internal transfers in South Africa
The prize does not include :
- Exclusive beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Conservation levy
- Telecommunication costs
- Curio purchases
- Adventure activities
- Tips and gratuities
- Visa, travel insurance
- Travel costs not listed as included
- Any other items not listed as included
Please note the following conditions apply:
- This prize is valid until December 31st, 2024, excluding holiday peak times.
- Booking dates are subject to space availability.
- The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash.
Awarding of the prize:
- The prize will be awarded through a random draw of eligible entries to be held on Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 and the winner will be contacted at the email address submitted on the entry form.
- Should the prize winner not confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of being contacted on said email, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly drawn eligible entry.
- Upon receiving an email from the Promoter to announce that they are a potential winner, the Participant will be required to provide their identity document and confirmation they meet all eligibility requirements, including their place of residence. Should the winner not be able to provide such confirmation, they will be disqualified, and the prize will be transferred to the next randomly drawn eligible entry.
- The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails, whether due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner, or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and may refuse to award the prize to a Participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Once a winner is confirmed, this might be announced on various social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Should winners not want their name and surname to be included in these announcements they are to notify the Promoter, in writing, at the time of acceptance of the prize.
- Participants of the Promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter and its associated agencies and the third-party prize providers.
- By entering the Promotion, Participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of Participants for communication purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, the Participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the Winners/Participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the Winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the Participant/Winner has the right to decline to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
To the extent permitted by law:
- The Participant and/or Winner(s) hereby indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participant’s entrance to the Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The promoter is not responsible for any errors, or non-deliveries caused by email service providers and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the Promotion and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favour of any Participant, Winner(s) and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore, the participant waives his/her right which he/she may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that he/she will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform used to promote the promotion.
- All entrants in this Competition release all the prize brands from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- If part or all of any clause of the Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible,
- It will be severed from the Terms and Conditions, and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- All Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of the Republic of South Africa.