Terms and Conditions for Contributing User-Generated Content (“UGC”) to WildEarth:
By uploading a video of wildlife (“Video Content”) to WildEarth, the contributor (“You”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You grant WildEarth a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the Video Content on all WildEarth platforms, including but not limited to social media, the WildEarth app, and television.
- The Video Content should tell a story, or be a unique sighting, or show unusual animal behavior, or be action-packed, etc. It can be filmed from any location in the world, on any camera and be of any length.
- The Video Content must be uploaded in the manner as prescribed.
- By uploading the Video Content, You confirm that You have the right to grant WildEarth the rights set out in these terms and conditions and that the Video Content does not infringe any third-party rights.
- WildEarth’s production crew will review the Video Content and if accepted, it may be posted on the various WildEarth Channels across the world, for which Your name will be included in the credits (unless you choose to remain anonymous).
- If the Video Content is accepted, You will receive a minimum fee of $50 with more money available dispensing on the quality of the clip. This is the sole discretion of WildEarth. If the content is licenced on an exclusive basis, You will receive a notification and need to register with WildEarth (if not already) and provide banking details, so as to be paid. Payments will be made within 7 working days of acceptance. You will then also be entered into the next draw to win prizes.
- WildEarth reserves the right to reject any Video Content that does not meet the above criteria or for any other reason. If the video is rejected you may not be informed. If the video is rejected it will be deleted and not used by WildEarth for any purpose.
- WildEarth shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by You as a result of the use of the Video Content in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
- Uploading the Video Content acts as acceptance by You of the terms and conditions of this contract.